Food & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 25 May 2014

Make-up: my favourite products

Today I will share with you a few of the essential products that complete my make-up bag. I start off by applying Laura Mercier concealer which covers any blemishes and under-eye bags. I put MAC bronzer all over my face for a naturally sun-kissed look and then apply Bobbi Brown blusher to my cheekbones for a pinch of extra colour. For eye-shadow my favourite brand is Nars and I tend to go for neutral shades such as pale pink, nude and golden brown. I love LancĂ´me eye-liner and of course the volumising, lengthening and thickening mascara of Clinique. MAC lipstick offers an enormous choice of different shades and Clinique lipgloss completes any look.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig