Food & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

Good things about today

It really is the little things in life. A little positivity goes a long way...

woke up
Morning stretches
Green tea
Breakfast with my best friend
Cereal :)
Uni lectures in French, Spanish and Portuguese; constantly learning new things
Fresh kiwi-pineapple-banana smoothie
Spoke to my brother on the phone
Sweated in the gym
Listened to songs that resonate with an aspect of my life
Washed my hair with coconut shampoo
Let it dry naturally
My ASOS order arrived with my first pair of New Balance trainers
Got a load of washing done
Lit my favourite Dyptique scented candle 
Ticked some things off my "to do" list
Painted my nails
Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant
Vanilla ice-cream
Spotted the beautiful moon
Bed
Excited for another day tomorrow!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig