Food & Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

July favourites


It's crazy to think that July has already come and gone. Time is passing by so quickly but that means one thing - it's that that time of the month again to do a round-up of my favourite items this month!

1. Mykonos - From the clear blue sea to the "no sleep" vibes of the day-clubs and nightclubs, this stunning Greek island is the perfect party-holiday destination! I found every restaurant there impressive in its own way, from Interni in the market to Nobu at The Belvedere Hotel.

2. Mac matte lipstick A24 Viva Glam - I have busted this red lipstick out out from the back of my make-up drawer and rekindled my love for this product. It has become a permanent addition to my handbag and my go-to bolder lip look. 

3. The beach - I'm a sun baby, I love it, it makes me happier and I honestly feel more like me when I come home with freckles on my face, salt in my hair and sand in my clothes.

4. Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream - Whilst I can't say that it's stopped me aging, I can say that it's really thick and creamy to apply but then it feels so light-weight and firm once you gently rub it in. You can't go wrong with Clinique!

5. Spa hotel getaways in the countryside - my mum and I just got back from spending a couple of days in Cowley Manor, located in the heart of the Cotswolds, where we pampered ourselves getting massages and facials, relaxed in the sauna and steam room, and made use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig